In 1995 when I was developing web sites, prospective clients said to me,
"We have a fax machine — we don't need email," and "The World Wide Web is a fad — the hula-hoop of the 90s!"
Only a year later those same people called me back saying,
"Can you come and explain that Internet thing to us again?"
That is when I became an Internetologist.
That means that I help my clients understand how to get the most out of the Web. I consider myself a true partner in the projects that I direct. I get results. If your goal is to sell automotive accessories to a world-wide market, to publish a daily newspaper, to capture eyeballs with an online ad campaign, or just to have a web site that actually works for you, I have the experience, vision and know-how to make it happen.
Email me for my rate card or for more information.
- Vinyasa Yoga in Western Ma
- Deerfield River Guided Fly Fishing Tours
- Buy Gourmet Coffee Beans Online
- Audio Visual Technology Design Consultant
- Mediterranean Diet Recipes and Health Information
- Natural Swimming Pools
- Driveway Sealing and Coating